A few essentials for publishing in this journal
Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
Instructions to Authors
- Authors are requested to submit their articles via Online Submission System. The article submitted in any other format will
be not consider for the publication in the journal.
- Paper & abstract submissions: Research articles in the area of Economics and Business. The articles may deal in broad areas of branches of Economics such as Econometrics, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Public Finance, International Economics, Development Economics, Mathematical Economics, Industrial Economics, Agricultural Economics, Economics of Education, Women Studies, Health Economics, Population Studies, Environment Economics, Applied Economics and Management Information Systems; Global Business; Marketing Theory and Applications; Accounting; Economics; Finance & Investment; General Management; General Business Research; Business & Economics Education; Production/Operations Management; Organizational Behavior & Theory; Strategic Management Policy; Labor Relations & Human Resource Management; Business Law; Public Responsibility and Ethics; Technology & Innovation; Public Administration and Small Business Entrepreneurship. Papers are also invited papers on teaching issues such as: curriculum, ethics in higher education, promotion and tenure, accreditation, teaching methods and styles, administration, technology in the classroom, faculty evaluation, and related topics.
- Manuscripts should be clearly typed in double space (one side) on quarter size (A-4 in Europe) paper with 1.5’’ wide margin on the left and 0.5 on the right. Professionally drawn graphs and diagrams in black and white must be provided wherever necessary alongwith the manuscript.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by the Author’s declaration stating that it is being dispatched for exclusive consideration by the Journal and has not been sent elsewhere for publication.
- No manuscript should ordinarily exceed 24 typed pages, including graphs, tables and appendixes.
- The cover page of the manuscript should contain the Title of the Paper, Author’s name, mailing address, professional affiliation (if different from the mailing address) and acknowledgments. The first page of the Paper must also provide the Title of the Paper, but it should not give the Author’s name or address.
- Every manuscript must include not more than 500 words, Abstract typed on a separate page.
- All notes must be serially numbered. These may be given at the end of the Paper or on every page as endnotes.
- Complete references should be
given separately at the end of the Paper and arranged alphabetically as,
Tobin, J. (1958): Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk, Review of
Economic Studies, Vol.25, pp.65-86.
Tobin: J. (1971): Essays in Economics, Vol. 1, Macroeconomics, Amsterdam: North Holland.
Giejier Herbert, ( 1970): Pridictive World Models, in Callete Bujrez and Etienne Sadi Krischen, eds, Magrates, A World Income and Trade Model for 1975, pp. 3-16, Amsterdam: North Holland.
References in the text and in the notes or footnotes should simply give the name of the Authour and the year of publication quoted , e.g. Theil, ( 1970). Page numbers too may be given wherever necessary e.g., Hicks, (1974) : pp. 15-23.
- The Author (s) will be given one copy of the concerned Issue.
- Article Processing Fee. The journal is having article processing fee of Rs. 35000/-. Kindly check the link to read more.
- Contributors, who wish to receive back manuscripts, which are not approved by the Editorial Board, are advised to enclose postage stamps of appropriate value to enable us to return the manuscripts. Manuscripts ordinarily are retained by the Journal. The contents of this Journal are copyright, and permission must be obtained in writing for quoting paraphrasing more than 600 words from any one Article. Every quotation must contain acknowledgment of its source.
- The articles will be check through Turnitin Software before the publication. Plagiarism must be below 10 %.
- Word Count in Research Articles: Word count: 5,000 words (excluding abstract and references): Abstract: Limit to 175 words References: Limit to 50: Tables & Figures: Limit to 5.
- Copy right: Authors have to submit Copy Right Form duly signed by all authors with in 15 days time after the article is selected in the journal. Failure in submitting the copy right form with in mention date will lead to rejection of article and it will not be consider for the publication in the journal.
© Copyright ASHWIN ANOKHA PUBLICATIONS & DISTRIBUTIONS