Few Essentials for Publishing in this Journal
Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
Instructions to Authors
- Authors are requested to submit their articles via Online Submission System. The article submitted in any other format will be not consider for the publication in the journal.
- Abstract Guidelines: Abstracts must include sufficient information for reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the topic, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, the nature of the results, and the conclusions. The abstract should summarize the substantive results of the work and not merely list topics to be discussed. An abstract is an outline/brief summary of your paper and your whole project. It should have an intro, body and conclusion. It is a well-developed paragraph, should be exact in wording, and must be understandable to a wide audience. Abstracts should be no more than 250 words, formatted in Microsoft Word, and single-spaced, using size 12 Times New Roman font. Abstracts highlight major points of your research and explain why your work is important; what your purpose was, how you went about your project, what you learned, and what you concluded. If your title includes scientific notation, Greek letters, bold, italics, or other special characters/symbols, do make sure they appear correctly.
- Manuscripts should be clearly typed in double space (one side) on quarter size (A-4 in Europe) paper with 1.5’’ wide margin on the left and 0.5 on the right. Professionally drawn graphs and diagrams in black and white must be provided wherever necessary alongwith the manuscript.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by the Author’s declaration stating that it is being dispatched for exclusive consideration by the Journal and has not been sent elsewhere for publication.
- No manuscript should ordinarily exceed 24 typed pages, including graphs, tables and appendixes.
- The cover page of the manuscript should contain the Title of the Paper, Author’s name, mailing address, professional affiliation (if different from the mailing address) and acknowledgments. The first page of the Paper must also provide the Title of the Paper, but it should not give the Author’s name or address.
- Every manuscript must include not more than 500 words, Abstract typed on a separate page.
- All notes must be serially numbered. These may be given at the end of the Paper or on every page as endnotes.
- Complete references should be given separately at the end of the Paper and arranged alphabetically as, Tobin, J. (1958): Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk, Review of Economic Studies, Vol.25, pp.65-86.
Tobin: J. (1971): Essays in Economics, Vol. 1, Macroeconomics, Amsterdam: North Holland.
Giejier Herbert, ( 1970): Pridictive World Models, in Callete Bujrez and Etienne Sadi Krischen, eds, Magrates, A World Income and Trade Model for 1975, pp. 3-16, Amsterdam: North Holland.
References in the text and in the notes or footnotes should simply give the name of the Authour and the year of publication quoted , e.g. Theil, ( 1970). Page numbers too may be given wherever necessary e.g., Hicks, (1974) : pp. 15-23.
- The Author (s) will be given one copy of the concerned Issue.
- Article Processing Fee. The journal is having article processing fee of Rs. 35000/-(For Indian Authors). Kindly check the link to read more.
- Contributors, who wish to receive back manuscripts, which are not approved by the Editorial Board, are advised to enclose postage stamps of appropriate value to enable us to return the manuscripts. Manuscripts ordinarily are retained by the Journal. The contents of this Journal are copyright, and permission must be obtained in writing for quoting paraphrasing more than 600 words from any one Article. Every quotation must contain acknowledgment of its source.
- The articles will be check through Turnitin Software before the publication. Plagiarism must be below 10 %.
- Word Count in Research Articles: Word count: 5,000 words (excluding abstract and references): Abstract: Limit to 175 wordsReferences: Limit to 50: Tables & Figures: Limit to 5.
- Copy right: Authors have to submit Copy Right Form duly signed by all authors with in 15 days time after the article is selected in the journal. Failure in submitting the copy right form with in mention date will lead to rejection of article and it will not be consider for the publication in the journal.
© Copyright ASHWIN ANOKHA PUBLICATIONS & DISTRIBUTIONS